There are about 15-20 people coming.
If you want to do a little research, here's some web links:
- Lauren is coming from DC, where she just moved from Baltimore I have known her since high school, she has no web page.
- Her Aunt Nancy does, though she is bringing someone named Ellen who I have never met
- There is a picture of my college buddy Dan on my web page, but he has no web page. His girlfriend Kathy is also coming, but I have no picture of her
- Dan used to live with Dave and Tex.
- Also from Hampshire is my other friend Dan [seated, in this pic]. He is in a band called Abunai!
- Matthew and Michelle are coming from western MA and also just moved from Seattle. No web presence.
- Michael is also coming from Boston but he is from Australia. I have never met him.
- Sophi and Kristen round out the Boston contingent. They moved out here recently from Seattle but I also went to high school with Sophi. Kristen is the one with the homepage, but you can spot Sophi there as well.
- From points west, we have Katia, a rad librarian and her boyfriend Brian who I don't know but who looks like this.
- Also from the west is Sandy and Helen. Sandy lives in NJ and I met him on the Internet but have also met him in real life. Helen lievs in Montreal but is moving to NJ any day now.
- Alas, total stranger Schlake will not be attending.
Rent is Theft history | unhelpful map | questions or comments?